Monday, April 11, 2011

Test Taking Stratagies

1)Relax.
2)Skip Hard Problems And Come Back To It Later.
3)Dont Spend To Much Time On One Problem.
4)Take Your Time.
5)Don't Rush Through The Test.

The 2 Paragraphs:
     From here until CST's I have to study a lot, a lot, a lot! I actually don't like to study at all and thats why I probably get low grades on tests. I have this week to do anything in order to help me do well on the CST's. What i am going to do is not stay after school for this week and study at my house. I am going to go over all of my notes in order to do well.
     I am going to accomplish these goals by putting my phone, computer, ps3 and ipod aside. Those are the things that mostly take my time and distract me the most of it. Instead of being on all of that I am going to take out my notes and books to go over all the things i need to know for the CST's. Also for math i can go to tutoring. Since I am doing pretty low in Algebra it may kinda help. That is what i am going to do from now until CST's. I have to pass the CST's.

No comments:

Post a Comment